Evidence-based strategies with measurable results make the difference between a guess and a considered knowledge translation plan. Our team has the expertise and experience to create a foundation for your KT strategy by diving deep into the research and stakeholder goals.
- Our team excels at:
- Translating research evidence into policy and practice
- Strategic knowledge translation planning that coordinates research and policy initiative communications to the appropriate decision-makers
- Preparing and implementing comprehensive action plans tailored to target audiences
- Developing a wide range of tactical materials, including op-eds, briefs, info graphics, videos, websites, social media plans and media strategies
- Identifying and engaging stakeholders to champion your plan
- Our experience includes:
- Strategic planning and engagement at national, provincial, and municipal levels
- Successful partnership development
- Stakeholder engagement workshop planning and development
- Strategic scanning and analysis to identify barriers and facilitators
- Development and implementation of measurable communications tactics
- Qualitative and quantitative survey planning and implementation
We bring a multi-perspective approach to knowledge mobilization, working as a team to bring a balanced and practical perspective to fully explore the opportunities to transform knowledge into action.
- We understand:
- The complexity of translating knowledge into practice or policy
- The intricacies of the policy development process and federal-provincial-territorial relations
- How to optimize the potential for successful collaborative partnerships
Our experienced team members have worked on knowledge translation products for clients such as the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association Advance Care Planning Project and Women’s Network PEI Atlantic Canada Project on Maternity Benefits under Employment Insurance.