Job Title: Administrative Services Coordinator
AOR Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and appreciate the strength of diversity.
We are currently looking to recruit for a position for a Administrative Services Coordinator to join our team. This is a remote position. As this position is a remote position, applicants must have access to high quality internet service during working hours. Excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role, as our success depends on meeting our client’s tailored requirements.
At AOR Solutions, you will be joining a team of dynamic professionals who pride themselves on exceptional service and commitment to success for our clients. We also appreciate the value of work-life balance for our staff. We serve clients in various fields with management, administrative, and executive support.
AOR Solutions offers an environment that allows you to continue developing your career and skills by providing challenging and rewarding opportunities to serve clients in various areas, while working in a collaborative and supportive environment.
What you will be working on:
Working closely with a multidisciplinary team, the individual is responsible for administrative and logistical support for AOR Solutions and AOR Web Solutions and its projects and clients.
- Administrative duties to support organizational function, including scheduling of meetings, teleconferences/videoconferences and webinars
- Support preparation of agendas and background materials and distribution of meeting documents for Board meetings and AGMs
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing system for the team and clients
- Maintain operation manuals for clients and team
- Take minutes of meetings for client Board meetings and AGMs
- Maintain contact lists for clients
- Upload content to websites for clients
- Undertake other duties as delegated in support of business
- Liaise with members, suppliers, sponsors and partners through phone, email, mail and in person
- Work with the team to coordinate project schedules, resources and information
- Respond to inquiries from clients and direct questions to other team members as appropriate support
Conference and Event Administration
- Administrative duties to support conferences, events, meetings and webinars for AOR and its clients
- Organize meeting times, locations and logistics and coordinate with other staff, clients and attendees to ensure all are aware of details
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, sponsors and stakeholders
Who is a good fit for the team:
- Completion of a minimum two-year post-secondary program (college or university graduate) in business administration, communications or a related field is required
- Fluency writing and speaking in both English and French is highly desirable
- Ability to juggle multiple detailed projects with superb accuracy
- Writing, editing and proof-reading skills, requiring accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to condense and clarify information
- Above-average interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with a wide variety of people in many different contexts
- Able to work in a small team as a sole contributor and as a coordinator
- Able to take direction well and contribute positively to overall work environment/performance of the group
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Effective analytical and practical problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative, work with minimal supervision and make independent, routine decisions
- Discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and database applications
- Proficiency in electronic mail, scheduling and presentation software
- Above-average organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to focus despite many different duties and frequent interruptions
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Professional development days
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- Benefits (after waiting period) include dental insurance, medical insurance, Employee Assistance Program.
This is a permanent, full-time (40 hrs/week), remote position.
Must have reliable high-speed internet access and be able to work from home for the foreseeable future due to Covid-19 protocols.
How to apply: Please email a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job posting released March 14, 2022. Position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.