Put our experienced professional team to work.
- Reduce volunteer burnout.
- Reduce risk through good governance.
- Focus on strategy.
- Expand your ability to communicate your message.
- Provide better service to your members.
We understand non-profit organizations—from charities to professional regulatory bodies. Our multi-disciplinary team provides full services to professionally manage associations.
- CEO/Executive Director level support
- Strategic and operational planning
- Board development and support
- Member management
- Conference management
- Office administration
- Financial management
- Human resource management
- Communications strategy and implementation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Partnership development
- Fund development
- IT management
Why use AOR Solutions for association management?
We bring all the staff expertise a volunteer board needs to run an efficient, effective and successful organization.
- Excellent customer service
- Exceptional association management knowledge and practices
- Wide experience with member management and efficient office administration
- Conference and event management experience
- Expertise in multiple sectors, including government, academic, community-based NGOs, regulatory bodies and industry
- In-house expertise in managing your web presence, digital presence and graphic design needs with our sister company, AOR Web Solutions
Did you know?
Organizations that use association management companies are more efficient, have lower risk and better revenue than comparable stand alone organizations? Here’s the proof!
The Lobster Fishers of PEI marketing board was established in mid-2016 to promote the sales of PEI lobster on behalf of the over 1200 lobster fishers in PEI. In summer 2017, the organization needed to finalize their governance processes, create a strategic plan and develop a marketing plan and brand to market their product.