We are seeking a bilingual candidate for a Client Administration position. Download the job description.
This person will work closely with the owners and staff of AOR Solutions to provide support to our clients in the area of membership management and financial bookkeeping.
It will be critical that the candidate filling this role be able manage various projects, have good attention to detail, and be able to provide occasional support to clients in both English and French.
Deadline for application is January 15, 2021. Interested applicants can send their CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with clients to ensure smooth management of projects
- Liaise with members, suppliers, sponsors and partners through phone, email, mail and in person
- Work with the team to coordinate project schedules, resources and information
- Coordinate the tracking of project stages, making sure that critical information is shared among relevant team members
- Assist in preparation of project budgets
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Handle all aspects of membership renewal for clients, including the membership management software processes for member renewals and records-management
- Respond to inquiries from members and direct questions to other team members as appropriate
- Data entry of financial information for clients
- Posting information to accounting software (SAGE) using source documents such as cash receipts, membership invoices, ticket sales for events, conference registrations, supplier invoices, etc.
- Reconciling accounts to ensure accuracy
- Prepare regular financial reports/statements
- Assist in budget preparations
- Administrative duties to support organizational function, including scheduling of meetings, teleconferences/videoconferences and webinars, including the preparation of agendas and distribution of meeting documents
- General administrative tasks including mail, phones and handling general inquiries, both internally and for clients
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing system for the team and clients
- Support for conference planning on behalf of clients
- Maintain and updates team’s databases and mailing lists using the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Take minutes of meetings as required
- Work with other team members to coordinate work activities, meet deadlines, and provide support where needed
- Undertake other duties as delegated in support of business.
- Completion of a minimum two-year post-secondary program (college or university graduate) in business administration, accounting or a related field is required
- Fluency writing and speaking in both English and French is highly desirable
- Ability to juggle multiple detailed projects with superb accuracy
- Writing, editing and proof-reading skills, requiring accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to condense and clarify information
- Above-average interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with a wide variety of people in many different contexts
- Able to work in a small team as a sole contributor and as a coordinator
- Able to take direction well and contribute positively to overall work environment/performance of the group
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Effective analytical and practical problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative, work with minimal supervision and make independent, routine decisions
- Discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and database applications
- Proficiency in electronic mail, scheduling and presentation software
- Above-average organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to focus despite many different duties and frequent interruptions
Permanent, Full-time (40 hrs/wk). Benefits (after waiting period) include dental insurance, medical insurance and disability insurance.
Must have reliable high-speed internet access and be able to work from home for the foreseeable future due to Covid-19 protocols.
Deadline for application: January 15, 2021
Apply by sending to email@example.com:
(1) your curriculum vitae (CV); and
(2) a cover letter describing why you are well suited for this position.
Anticipated start date: Mid to late January 2020 Thank you to all who have expressed an interest and applied; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.